Sunday 12 August 2012

Today we went up town and looked around in the shops, after that we went to Cafe Solway and had lunch. I had a gourmet burger that I thought would have been smaller but it was HUMUNGOUS! Then Stacey and Kie came and we did some golf hits. I was not doing very welll then Stacey came and I started doing really well. So Stacey is like my lucky charm.
Then we went out on the field and got heaps of balls because the the machine ran out, so I had saturated feet and back from going out in the rain getting all the balls.

For dinner Aoi and I made sushi, she taught us how to eat it properly, it was quite nice, she had cut the  seaweed into quarters so it was really easy to make. She ate a lot more of it than I thought she would.
It was good to be taught so now we can make it again. Then we had pavlova for dessert, Aoi thought it was really sweet but she liked the kiwifruit.
Georgiaxx

No comments:

Post a Comment