Saturday 18 August 2012

It has been about a week since the japanese exchange students left.
On Monday we all went on buses to Wellington, I get car sick but I sat in the back seat with Stacey.
We had the whole seat to ourselves so it was really cool we just streched our legs out in the space that we had. It was really good though because even though I get car sick I didn't even feel sick, because Stacey was just talking to me and we were also listening to music so that was all good.

                                                                                                             YOUR CRACK UP MATE LOL
Then we arrived in Wellington and were dropped off outside the the Beehive, it was really big.

Then we went in groups I was with Sidney, Conner, Nick and their Japanese students. We walked around town in our groups and went to different shops, we also got lunch and went on the cable car up to the cable car museum. It had a old cable car in it that was about 100 years old.
Then we went to Te Papa and saw the Collossal Squid and the korowai exposition and many other things.
We then got on the bus and went to wellington airport, we got to look around there for a while and then it was time for the Japanese students had to get on the plane. I hugged Aoi goodbye and she had to go I saw her crying and that made me sad to have to say goodbye. Then we went to the window and waved goodbye . We then had to get on the bus and go home. It was a good last day to spend with them.
I am missing Aoi and am about to send her an email :D
Georgiaxx

No comments:

Post a Comment